Image Map

Morning Inspiration

12 January 2012


What an inspirational reminder to wake-up to this morning!

I definitely needed this message today...because the hubby and I are going to a baseball game tonight and I was just thinking in the shower "I know Jeff is going to want souvenirs, and we'll probably end up eating out, and this whole thing is going to cost more money than I'd like...." You get the picture.  We have enough money and the tickets are already purchased so I may as well ENJOY it, rather than let my mind wander to the imperfections.

May we live each day in the present moment....not brooding over the past, or planning over the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...