Image Map

Hola! ~ G'Day ~ Hello

12 January 2012

Hello Bloggy-world.  Welcome!

Wow, it's been a reaaaaally long time since I've written a blog post.  I have a LiveJournal account that I started in 2002.  However, I just looked and my last post was Thanksgiving 2009.  Yikes!  The sad part is that I'm still on there daily as a creeper, but I realized I didn't really need an outlet for high school or college drama anymore.  Not to mention, Facebook took over the world and that was that.

So why start a blog now?

My husband and I are living in Australia and there have been multiple times when I've felt like I wasn't adequately capturing the experience.  Yes, we are taking tons of pictures and posting status updates to Facebook....but how much can you really express in a two sentence update?

So that's my primary thought.  But I also like to follow a few 'mommy' blogs and it got me thinking that it's a great way to capture and share baby moments.  No kiddos yet for me and the hubs...but they are certainly in our future!

I hope you'll follow my life 'Down Under', my travels, and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...