Image Map

Breakfast Confessions

13 January 2012

I ate three cookies for breakfast.  One chocolate chip and two M&M.  That's it. 

What am I going to do when I have children and need to set a good example for them?  Start binging on cookies in the bathroom? Kidding.  Kinda.




The weather is kinda blah today.  Overcast and slightly cool.  Perfect weather for laying on the couch all morning, which is precisely what I've done {as if I needed encouragement.}  It's 12:40pm and I've yet to do my 'morning' meditation.  So I suppose that'll be first on the list, followed by some more blogging, and reading Hunger Games.

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...